Visiting Branson West
Visitors to Branson West are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices, golf courses, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and live music. Around the area, top sights include Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater, and IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- You'll find 1111 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Branson
- The closest major airport is in Branson, MO (BKG), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 29.9 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Branson West
The city's natural beauty is on display at Talking Rocks Cavern, Table Rock Lake, and Table Rock Lake. Additionally, you might want to add Millennium Bowling & Entertainment to your agenda.
In Branson West, you'll find 133 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shady Acre Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Branson Townhomes Nightly Rentals - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this condo. This 3.5-star condo features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Stonebridge Village COA - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Silver Dollar City, 1.9 mi/3.1 km from the city center, and Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater, which is 3.4 mi/5.5 km away.
Dressing for Branson West
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.26 inches of rain falls on Branson West each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F