Visiting Cape Fair
Travelers to Cape Fair will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater, and IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- There are 1035 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Branson, MO (BKG), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Fair
Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater, and IMAX Entertainment Complex are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find World's Largest Toy Museum and Titanic Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cape Fair, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 1035 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Cottages at Fair Haven Cove is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from central Cape Fair. This 3.5-star cottage in Cape Fair features a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Grand Plaza Hotel Branson is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Cape Fair. This 3-star hotel in Branson features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Still Waters Resort is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Cape Fair. This 3-star condo resort in Branson features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Hollywood Wax Museum, 18 mi/28.9 km from the city center, and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction, which is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away.
Dressing for Cape Fair
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cape Fair is 41.93 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F