Find Hotels in Canandaigua, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Visitors to Canandaigua are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, monuments, and wineries. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canandaigua
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Ontario County Historical Society, CMAC Performing Arts Center, and Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Kershaw Park and Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Canandaigua City Pier and Wilhelmus Estate Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Canandaigua. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chalet of Canandaigua - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Onanda by the Lake - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bed and Breakfast at Oliver Phelps - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Canandaigua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Canandaigua gets about 32.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Canandaigua?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canandaigua, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Canandaigua?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Canandaigua?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Canandaigua?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Canandaigua?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Canandaigua?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to CMAC Performing Arts Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Roseland Waterpark?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Canandaigua?
What's the best accommodation for a ski vacation in Canandaigua?
What are some accommodations with pools in Canandaigua?
Recent reviews of Canandaigua hotels
More trip options
- Canandaigua Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canandaigua Airports
- Hotels in Canandaigua Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Canandaigua Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Canandaigua
- More Hotel Options in Canandaigua
- Canandaigua Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near Canandaigua, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends