Find Hotels in Palmyra, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Palmyra has to offer including the churches, local tours, and glaciers. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 23 mi (37.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palmyra
The city is notable for landmarks like Phelps General Store, Book of Mormon Publication Site, and Smith Family Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Historic Palmyra Museum and Wayne County Fairgrounds.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Palmyra Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Palmyra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 34.33 inches of rain falls on Palmyra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F