Find Hotels in Victor, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Victor, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Victor
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastview Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ravenwood Golf Club and Ganondagan State Historic Site.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Victor. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester - Victor - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester-Victor/Fairport - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Genesee River's High Falls, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Victor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Victor gets about 34.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F