Families will find kid-friendly activities in Victor, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Victor
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastview Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ravenwood Golf Club and Ganondagan State Historic Site.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Victor. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester - Victor - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester-Victor/Fairport - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Genesee River's High Falls, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Victor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Victor gets about 34.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F