Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fairport, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its spas, shopping, and bars. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairport
Favorite places to visit in the city include Colonial Belle Cruise Dock, Potter Park, and Casa Larga Vineyards. Additionally, you'll find Genesee River's High Falls in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodcliff Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
Dressing for Fairport
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fairport is 34.33 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F