Find Hotels in Newhall, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Newhall, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, mountain views, and theme park. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Six Flags Magic Mountain, Warner Brothers Studio, and Universal Studios Hollywood®.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newhall
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Six Flags Magic Mountain, Warner Brothers Studio, and Universal Studios Hollywood®. In the area, you'll also find Hollywood Sign and NBC Studios.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Santa Clarita Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Newhall
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Santa Clarita Newhall Station. Newhall may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Newhall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Newhall each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F