Visiting Shell Knob
Travelers to Shell Knob will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater, and World's Largest Toy Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 917 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Branson
- The closest major airport is in Branson, MO (BKG), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shell Knob
A favorite place to visit in the city is Table Rock Lake. In the area, you'll also find Silver Dollar City and Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater.
As you start planning your visit to Shell Knob, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 52 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Rustic Meets Modern - Don't Miss This One! is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Shell Knob. This hotel in Shell Knob features an outdoor pool, a bar, and a business center.
- Stonewater Cove Resort AND SPA is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the center of Shell Knob. This 3-star hotel in Branson features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- New! Huge 4BR Log Cabin, 5 Mins to Table Rock Lake is 6 mi (9.6 km) from central Shell Knob. This 3-star condo resort in Branson features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include World's Largest Toy Museum, 16.5 mi/26.5 km from the city center, and IMAX Entertainment Complex, which is 16.5 mi/26.6 km away.
Dressing for Shell Knob
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Shell Knob gets about 46.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F