Families enjoy visiting Ridgedale though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffeehouses, and forests. Titanic Museum, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Veterans Memorial Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1110 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Branson
- The closest major airport is in Branson, MO (BKG), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 19 mi (30.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ridgedale
A couple of favorite places to visit are Table Rock Lake and Table Rock Lake. In the area, you'll also find Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ridgedale. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 2 bed 2 Bath, Sleeps 4, Private Hot-tub, Disk Golf Course is located in central Ridgedale. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ridgedale can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- D'Monaco Luxury Resort is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Ridgedale can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ozarks Outdoor Legacy by RedAwning is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. Guests staying at this hotel in Ridgedale can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and an in-room kitchen.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Veterans Memorial Museum, 8.4 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction, which is 8.5 mi/13.7 km away.
Dressing for Ridgedale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Ridgedale gets about 43.70 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F