Find Cheap Hotels in Carbondale, IL from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Carbondale Cheap Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Carbondale
- Super 8 by Wyndham Marion2601 Vernell Rd, Marion, IL
The price is $50 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174/5Very Good! (989 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Carbondale1180 E Main St, Carbondale, IL
The price is $56 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.5/5Good! (1,002 reviews)
- Americas Best Value Inn Marion, IL1802 Bittle Pl, Marion, IL
The price is $52 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 302.9/5 (322 reviews)
- Americas Best Value Inn West Frankfort1001 Factory Outlet Blvd, West Frankfort, IL
The price is $60 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.5/5Good! (190 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Du Quoin1010 South Jefferson, Du Quoin, IL
The price is $70 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.3/5 (235 reviews)
- Motel 6 Marion, IL8101 Express Dr, Marion, IL
The price is $46 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.4/5 (236 reviews)
- Country Garden & Suites711 West Main Street, Benton, IL
The price is $70 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.3/5 (179 reviews)
- Gray Plaza Motel1010 W Main Street, West Frankfort, IL
The price is $59 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 313.3/5 (15 reviews)
- Budget Inn Du Quoin1266 South Washington Street, Du Quoin, IL
The price is $46 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 21.8/5 (16 reviews)
- Carbondale Value Inn & Suites700 E Main St, Carbondale, ILGet Rates2.4/5 (5 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Carbondale
- Drury Inn Marion2706 W DeYoung St, Marion, IL
The price is $85 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Exceptional! (971 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Carbondale-Conference Center2300 Reed Station Parkway, Carbondale, IL
The price is $94 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Excellent! (339 reviews)
- Makanda Inn & Cottages855 Old Lower Cobden Road, Makanda, IL
The price is $174 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 124.9/5Exceptional! (16 reviews)
- Oak Grove Cabins413 Oak Grove Rd, Makanda, ILGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Kite Hill Vineyards Bed & Breakfast83 Kite Hill Road, Carbondale, ILGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Carbondale
Carbondale has a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Railroaders Memorial, Hickory Ridge Public Golf Center, and General John A. Logan Museum.
If you're hunting for places to stay in Carbondale that won't break the bank, you can take your pick of the area's 16 budget accommodations. These top-rated options offer reasonable prices and have positive reviews from travelers searching for a bargain:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - 1.5-star hotel. You'll find free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its proximity to shops and helpful staff.
Super 8 by Wyndham Marion - Customers like this 2-star motel for its good location and overall condition. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Country Hearth Inn - Benton - At this 2-star family-friendly motel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the clean rooms and convenient parking.
Best Western Plus Marion Hotel - 2.5-star hotel. You'll find free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marion, IL - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its overall condition and spacious rooms. It offers free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Planning Your Trip to Carbondale
Still choosing trip dates? Find out more about the local climate with these monthly averages so you can maximize your time.
- Hottest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 25°F
- Rainiest months: May, November, June, and April, with an average rainfall of 4.74 inches
- Driest months: January, February, September, and August, with an average rainfall of 3.14 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Carbondale
Carbondale attracts visitors with its major shopping area and fantastic dining options, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, and then make time for activities that cost very little. If you're looking to enjoy the area's natural beauty, you can get outdoors at Lake Murphysboro State Park, Anna City Park, or Pyramid State Park.Travelers also like Carbondale for its:
- University life
Getting Around Carbondale
The nearest airport is in Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), situated 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away from the city center. However, if that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal), which is 39.5 mi (63.5 km) away. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Carbondale Station or Du Quoin Station.