See yourself strolling around the boulevards during your perfect vacation, noticing the monuments or the beautiful scenery all around you. But Chadwick Beach is one thing you've been especially looking forward to. Right now is finally the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Find Your Best Chadwick Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Chadwick Beach
A visit to Chadwick Beach is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It is situated 35 miles from Trenton, the capital of the state, in Toms River.
Why drag the kids halfway across town when you could stay 6 miles away from Chadwick Beach at one of 31 available hotels? The Bentley Inn and Desert Palm Inn are a few good choices.
Some travelers will be pleased to hear that this area offers a handful of budget accommodations. Some establishments that come highly recommended include the Econo Lodge Seaside Heights - Toms River East and the Grenville Hotel & Restaurant.
If you can't get enough of the finer things in life, you'll be glad to discover that there are a few upscale hotels in the vicinity. The Skyview Manor Motel and the Offshore Motel are well-known options that offer fantastic comfort and service.
Tourists stop by Donuts Plus (3173 New Jersey 35, Lavallette) for strong coffee before spending the day at Chadwick Beach. For something substantial, grab a table at one of the area's restaurants, Runners Seafood Restaurant and Market (3101 Route 35 North Lavallette, Lavallette).
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Getting the opportunity to admire a beach in all its glory is something money can't buy. Be sure to take some time out to enjoy the sound of the waves at Ocean Beach.
- Go for a dip, take a relaxed walk, play some ball games, search for beach treasures and maybe even enjoy a delicious picnic. The fabulous things you can do at Silver Beach are only restricted by your thinking!
- Getting the opportunity to admire the beauty of a beach is something money can't buy. Make sure to take some time out to relax near the crashing waves at Ortley Beach.
- Shelter Cove Park gives you some time in the peace and quiet. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- Cattus Island County Park is a local spot where you can simply let loose and live in the current moment.
Expedia's inventory of Normandy Beach rooms provides all you want, so you'll surely get lodging near Chadwick Beach you'll love. Normandy Beach saw more than a few travelers in the recent year, so start searching. You'll find all the inside info you need. You can rest assured once booking time hits, too: travelers of all kinds would endorse their Normandy Beach hotel to an acquaintance.
- We have spaces that are pleasant for all sorts, from families to singles.
- Discover that lodging in Normandy Beach will be eager to receive you with fresh and tidy rooms.
- Fitting for such a dazzling site, the staff at accommodation near Chadwick Beach provide wonderful service.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide list of hotels near Chadwick Beach, we see your number one place in your future.
Fascinating Normandy Beach Facts
Once Chadwick Beach is realized, you'll still have lots to see and do in Normandy Beach.
- Normandy Beach hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but it is currently starting to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to end the good times; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of Normandy Beach's monuments.
- You will notice Normandy Beach also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet after an afternoon spent on its ample activities.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Normandy Beach is always a good plan, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Chadwick Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!