Picture yourself sauntering around the streets during your next day off, gazing up at the buildings or the lovely world wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you're especially anticipating: Christmas Mountain. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and the time has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Close to Christmas Mountain
Hotels near Christmas Mountain
So, you'd like some information about staying near Christmas Mountain?
It is situated 45 miles from Madison, the state capital, in Wisconsin Dells.
There's only one place to book a room if you want to stay not far from Christmas Mountain, and that is the Bluegreen Christmas Mountain Village, an Ascend Resort. It's just 0.4 miles away.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably-priced accommodation options in the vicinity. You can't go past the Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells or the Chula Vista Resort for a comfortable bed at a reasonable price.
Look into staying at one of the area's luxury hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. Look no further than the Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells and the Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells for superior comfort and service.
Mountain Cafe & Market (S944 Christmas Mountain Road, Wisconsin Dells) is merely 0.2 miles away from Christmas Mountain, making it a convenient place for a much-needed coffee break. For something filling, book a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Mulligan's (S944 Christmas Mountain Road, Wisconsin Dells).
You don't have to venture very far from Christmas Mountain to find other things to do in this region:
- Craving bunkers, fairways and greens? Grab your bag and head to Spring Brook Golf Course while you're here.
- Look up an online calendar to find out what's on at Crystal Grand Music Theater.
- Open the kids' eyes to a spectacular underwater world at Beaver Creek Springs Aquarium. Displaying colorful and curious creatures, it's an ideal place to let your child's imagination run wild.
- The caretakers at Timbavati Wildlife Park have a broad range of knowledge about the critters they look after. A trip here is guaranteed to be an entertaining day out for everyone.
- Grab the towels and swimsuits and take a trip to Noah's Ark Waterpark for a day the entire family will enjoy.
Wisconsin Dells rooms listed on Expedia furnish everything you require, so you can be certain to get selections near Christmas Mountain you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were thousands of newcomers last year. You're a few clicks away from the insider info you could ever want. You'll travel confidently when it comes time to reserve your room, too: sightseers of all sorts approved of their Wisconsin Dells hotel.
- From big reunions to individuals, we've got accommodations that are comfortable for everyone.
- You'll find lodging in Wisconsin Dells will be waiting to welcome you into clean and fresh rooms.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging close to Christmas Mountain exceed all goals.
Plus, thanks to our comprehensive registry of hotels near Christmas Mountain, we see your preferred spot in your future.
About Wisconsin Dells
You'll still have lots to do in Wisconsin Dells once you've done Christmas Mountain.
- Wisconsin Dells is a beloved locale that continues to see a growth in prominence.
- You'll see Wisconsin Dells also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after some hours spent on its abundant excursions.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Wisconsin Dells, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Christmas Mountain. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some new scrapbook photos!