See yourself strolling through the boulevards of a brand-new spot, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, there's one thing you have been especially anticipating: Columbus Foot Beach. Right now is finally the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Columbus Foot Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Columbus Foot Beach
Visiting Columbus Foot Beach is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
You'll find it in Ocho Rios, which is around 35 miles away from the bustling city of Kingston.
There are 20 hotels within 0.6 miles of Columbus Foot Beach. Some good ones are the Executive Shaw Park Guest House, Mystic Ridge Jamaica and Turtle Beach Towers.
Close by are plenty of reasonably priced hotels if you're hoping to keep costs to a minimum while you're exploring the world. 1 mile away, is the Hermosa Cove Villa Resort and Suites, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Sky Castles, which is 0.1 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Two of the hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Fisherman's Point Resort and the Silver Seas Hotel, which are situated 0.06 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Columbus Foot Beach contains some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will appreciate the variety of roasts and finger snacks at Kri'so Lounge & wine Bar (Ocho Rios). Ocean's 11 (Watering Hole, Lot #6, Fisherman's Point Row, Ocho Rios) is easily accessible and it presents hearty fare for local community members as well as sightseers from all walks of life.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Island Village is one of the leading shopping centers in the area and an excellent place to indulge in a little retail therapy.
- If you're all dancing to the same beat, take your friends to Reggae Xplosion Museum for the morning.
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Make your way to Taj Mahal Mall where you can spend the entire day browsing its extensive retailers and food joints.
- Few things beat an excursion to the beach. Gather the troops, pack a picnic and prepare for some fun under the sun at Turtle Beach.
- Take a stroll through the stunning gardens of Shaw Park Botanical Gardens. Admire the collection of plant species, have a picnic with friends or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.
Expedia's list of Montego Bay resorts and hotels has everything you need, so you can be sure to find sites near Columbus Foot Beach you'll love. Start hunting: Montego Bay experienced quite a few tourists in the last year. Need help making a decision? We've got all the recommendations you're searching for right here. You'll rest easy once reservation time hits, too: multiple newcomers recommend their Montego Bay hotel.
- In search of room comfort plus tidiness? You're on the best site.
- The staff at lodging close to Columbus Foot Beach provide awesome service, which can only enhance your holiday to this stunning monument.
- Rooms in Montego Bay hotels are always tidy, fresh, and quick to greet you.
Plus, thanks to our diverse roster of hotels near Columbus Foot Beach, we see your number one site in your future.
Montego Bay Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Montego Bay when you've achieved Columbus Foot Beach.
- Montego Bay hasn't been really prominent in the tourism guides, but is starting to gain in status.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times; when the sun comes up, get educated about Montego Bay's history.
- Montego Bay also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its ample adventures.
You won't regret paying a visit to Montego Bay, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Columbus Foot Beach. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some astonishing new scrapbook photos!