Find Hotels in Dredgers Key, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Visiting Dredgers Key
Visitors can enjoy all that Dredgers Key has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Smathers Beach, Key West Art and Historical Society, and Duval Street.
- There are 551 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dredgers Key
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Smathers Beach, Key West Art and Historical Society, and Duval Street. In the area, you'll also find Audubon House and Tropical Gardens and Mallory Square.
As you start planning your visit to Dredgers Key, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 516 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Havana Cabana at Key West is located in the heart of Dredgers Key. This 3.5-star hotel in Key West features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Parrot Key Hotel & Villas is located in central Dredgers Key. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Key West can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Oceans Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Key West can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, 2.6 mi/4.2 km from the city center, and South Beach, which is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Dressing for Dredgers Key
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- About 39.76 inches of rain falls on Dredgers Key each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 65°F