Visitors to Duarte are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, festivals, and shopping. Citadel Outlets, Norton Simon Museum, and Rose Bowl Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Duarte
The city's natural beauty is on display at Royal Oaks Park, Duarte Sports Park, and Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area. Additionally, you might want to add Rancho Duarte Golf Course to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Near City Of Hope - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Citadel Outlets, located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Norton Simon Museum, which is 11.5 mi/18.5 km away.
Dressing for Duarte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Duarte gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F