Visiting West Covina
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Covina, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, festivals, and bars. Top sights around the area include Citadel Outlets, Knott's Berry Farm, and Richard Nixon Library and Museum.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Covina
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Glendora Square is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Del Norte Park and South Hills Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Covina. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Angeles West Covina - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn West Covina - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Los AngelesWest Covina - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Citadel Outlets, 14.3 mi/23 km from the heart of the city, and Knott's Berry Farm, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for West Covina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- West Covina gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F