Visitors can enjoy all that Easthampton has to offer including the gardens, jazz scene, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. Top sights around the area include Springfield Armory, Volleyball Hall of Fame, and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- You'll find 77 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Springfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Easthampton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount Tom. In the area, you'll also find Springfield Armory and Volleyball Hall of Fame.
As you make plans for a getaway to Easthampton, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield is located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Easthampton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Tower Square Hotel Springfield is 12 mi (19.3 km) from central Easthampton. This 3.5-star hotel in Springfield features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- MGM Springfield is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the center of Easthampton. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Springfield can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with pillowtop beds.
A popular place to see outside the city is Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, 12.6 mi/20.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Easthampton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Easthampton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F