When you think of a brand-new place, you probably picture yourself sauntering through the streets, noticing the beautiful settings or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you are especially looking forward to: Folkestone Beach. Now is the moment to mark it complete.
Find Your Perfect Folkestone Beach Hotel
Hotels near Folkestone Beach
So, you're heading to Folkestone Beach?
This attraction calls United Kingdom home.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Folkestone Beach, there are 13 accommodation possibilities to select from. The Relish and the Burlington Hotel are 0.9 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Best Western Clifton Hotel, is 0.9 miles away.
If you are hoping to find somewhere inexpensive to rest your head after a long day of exploring, there is a place for you. There are some budget hotels located nearby. Why not stroll over to the Kentmere Guest House, which is 0.7 miles away, or the Portland Hotel, which is 0.9 miles away?
This area also offers a selection of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotel options. You're guaranteed to find a bit of class at hotels like the Southcliff and the Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone, just 0.8 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Folkestone Beach is close to some local spots where drained travelers can get a quick pick-me up after a long day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, order a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Asda Folkestone Supercentre. When the sun starts to fade, you really ought to head to Oriental Buffet for a complete dining experience. And finally, order a glass of wine and chat with some of the locals while you kick up your feet at Rocksalt.
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's more than just Folkestone Beach to do in the area:
- Folkestone Harbour is a lovely place to take a walk by the water's edge.
- While we can't reliably provide answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at Church of St Mary and St Eanswythe, one of the most prominent churches in the area.
- Even visitors who are physically fit might want to consider hopping on Leas Lift just for fun.
- A wide variety of guests and the corporate crowd gather for events and conferences at Leas Cliff Hall. Check out the upcoming events calendar to discover if something interesting lines up with your stay.
- Enjoy the shaded trees, luscious green grass and crisp air at Lower Leas Coastal Park, a frequently visited urban park.
The close proximity of Folkestone Central to Folkestone Beach can make rail transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Our list of Folkestone rooms offers all the things you require, so you can be sure to find choices near Folkestone Beach that you'll adore. Folkestone was a pretty beloved place last year, so you will not be alone. Need help making a decision? All the insider information you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy when it comes time to make your reservation, too: new admirers of all sorts endorsed their Folkestone hotel.
- You'll find Folkestone lodging are always primed to greet you with orderly and neat rooms.
- The staff at lodging around Folkestone Beach provide awesome service, which can only enhance your trip to this stunning site.
- We have comfy suites for all sorts, from large families to solo travelers.
As you can see, it's clear why Folkestone suites saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. You can stay right nearby your prized place with our broad database of hotels near Folkestone Beach.
Interesting Folkestone Facts
You'll still have things to do in Folkestone with Folkestone Beach accomplished.
- Until recently, Folkestone tours haven't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing bookings mean today is the day to make your reservations.
- Use a time to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon see Folkestone also knows many things about rolling out the red carpet.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off the exploration; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of Folkestone's historical sites.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Folkestone is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Folkestone Beach. Book today!