See yourself strolling around the downtown area of your future holiday, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous world all around you. Still, there is one attraction you are prepared for in particular: Fort Lauderdale Beach Park. Right now is the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Accommodation Close to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
A visit to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
Situated in the well-known city of Fort Lauderdale, it is visited by travelers from all over the globe.
Fort Lauderdale Beach Park has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate area. There are 66 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa and the Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club, just 0.6 miles, 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Close by are some economical hotels if you're hoping to keep costs to a minimum while you're traveling. 0.7 miles away, you'll come across the Pillars Hotel, but if that's unsuitable, then an alternative is the W Fort Lauderdale, which is 0.9 miles away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be drawcards for those who prefer to travel in style. One of the local favorites is the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, a walk of just 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Elysium Resort - Gay Men's Resort. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Tourists often flock to H2O Cafe (101 South Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard #202, Fort Lauderdale) for a caffeine boost before heading to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park. If that's not going to cut it, try some of the seasonal specials at Marriott's BeachPlace Towers (21 South Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale). You'll find this prominent establishment just 0.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
After you're done with Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Learn all about the area's sporting achievements at International Swimming Hall of Fame.
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Bahia Mar Shopping Center where you'll be able to find the perfect gifts for family and friends.
- Anybody that loves the beach will definitely enjoy a few hours at Las Olas Beach.
- You can shop up a storm, complete your errands or just relax with a drink at The Gallery at Beach Place, a favorite shopping destination for both local and international visitors.
- Remember to get a photo or two of the boats parked in the docks on your visit to Pier 66 Marina.
Our hotels and lodging in Fort Lauderdale furnish everything you need, so you can be sure to have choices near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park that you'll adore. It's time to start going: Fort Lauderdale had more than a few newcomers in the past year. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from the secret tips you're looking for. When the moment arrives to make your booking, rest assured: newcomers of all types would suggest their Fort Lauderdale hotel to their colleagues.
- And we offer suites that are cozy for all groups, including families with children and solitary travelers.
- You'll find hotels in Fort Lauderdale will always be ready to invite you into fresh and presentable rooms.
- The staff at hotels around Fort Lauderdale Beach Park go above and beyond, which can only enrich your journey to this dazzling feature.
Your choice place awaits with Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
Fort Lauderdale Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Fort Lauderdale once Fort Lauderdale Beach Park is done.
- Fort Lauderdale hasn't been really noted in the tourism handbooks, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Prepare to see Fort Lauderdale also is an ace when it comes to individualized treatment after some hours spent on its a full plate of action.
- Get enlightened about Fort Lauderdale's history, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the exploration right.
You won't regret planning an escape to Fort Lauderdale, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some astonishing new scrapbook photos!