Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Foxboro, which is also known for its sporting events and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and theaters. Top sights around the area include Rhode Island State Capitol Building and Kennedy Plaza.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Foxboro
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Foxboro
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and Hall at Patriot Place is a local cultural venue. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Patriot Place is a favorite for retail therapy. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Gillette Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Foxboro. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Foxborough/Mansfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Foxborough - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center, and Kennedy Plaza, which is 18.6 mi/29.9 km away.
Dressing for Foxboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Foxboro gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F