Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Visitors to Gleneagle are sure to enjoy the restaurants and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and mountain views. Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Gleneagle
- The closest major airport is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gleneagle
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings. Additionally, you'll find United States Olympic Complex in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Gleneagle. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs N./Air Force Academy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Gleneagle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 21.81 inches of rain falls on Gleneagle each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 16°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gleneagle?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gleneagle, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gleneagle?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Gleneagle?
What's the best accommodation for families in Gleneagle?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Gleneagle?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Gleneagle?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the slopes in Gleneagle?
What are some hotels with pools in Gleneagle?
Recent reviews of Gleneagle hotels
More trip options
- Gleneagle Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gleneagle Airports
- Hotels near Popular Gleneagle Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gleneagle
- More Hotel Options in Gleneagle
- More Popular Hotels in Colorado Springs
- Other Hotels near Gleneagle, Colorado Springs
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends