Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Divide, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views and riverfront. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Pikes Peak, Cave of the Winds, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings.
- You'll find 567 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Colorado Springs
- The closest major airport is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 47.2 mi (75.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Divide
The city's mountain views, hiking trails, and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Mueller State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Divide, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 85 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- 'horseshoe Lodge' Divide Cabin W/seasonal Hot Tub! is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Divide. Located in Divide, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable beds.
- Heavenly Hideaway Cabin With Amazing Views! is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from central Divide. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Bear Den With Fabulous Views! is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the center of Divide. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Pikes Peak, 9.3 mi/14.9 km from the city center, and Cave of the Winds, which is 14 mi/22.6 km away.
Dressing for Divide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.76 inches of rain falls on Divide each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F