Visitors can enjoy all that Larkspur has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights in the area include United States Olympic Complex, Garden of the Gods, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Colorado Springs
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Larkspur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bear Dance Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find King's Deer Golf Club and Western Museum of Mining and Industry.
As you plan your vacation to Larkspur, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Jellystone Park™ at Larkspur is 5 mi (8 km) from the center of Larkspur. This 2-star campground in Larkspur features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Larkspur Suite on 35 Acres W/jacuzzi & Mtn Views! is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from central Larkspur. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Magical Perry Park Oasis, Larkspur is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Larkspur. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Larkspur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Larkspur gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 13°F