Visiting Green Mountain Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Green Mountain Falls has to offer including the entertainment choices, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 556 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Colorado Springs
- The closest major airport is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 44.1 mi (71 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Green Mountain Falls
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings. Additionally, in the area you'll find Garden of the Gods and United States Olympic Complex.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Green Mountain Falls. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Little Beaver Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Outlook Lodge - Our customers like the walkable location at this lodge. This 3-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- The Green Mountain Falls Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Green Mountain Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 21.81 inches of rain falls on Green Mountain Falls each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 16°F