Top Hotels Near Granada Golf Course in Coral Gables Section
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Granada Golf Course
Top Hotels Close to Granada Golf Course
You could be seeing lower prices
Granada Golf Course Hotel Guide
Granada Golf Course is the perfect spot to start your next visit.
Located in the city of Miami, it is a bustling tourist magnet.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Granada Golf Course, with 12 accommodation options to consider. Only 0.8 miles away is the Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables. The Hyatt Regency Coral Gables and the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also popular.
Make your trip easier on the pocket by electing to stay at a local budget hotel. The Wishes Hotel Coral Gables is within walking distance. It's a mere 0.9 miles away.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you might want to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options. There’s a lot to look forward to if you choose the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami or the Four Seasons Residences. In fact, you probably won't want to leave once you arrive!
Don't forget to enjoy a snack and a rejuvenating coffee at Liberty Caffe (997 North Greenway Drive, Coral Gables). If you're feeling famished, take the short walk to Burger Bobs (2001 Granada Boulevard, Coral Gables) for a full meal.
Other Places to Visit near Granada Golf CourseMake sure you put aside some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Granada Golf Course:
- If you enjoy historic landmarks, you ought to take a walk through Merrick House. You'll love the workmanship of this old residence.
- Give your arms and legs a stretch at Salvadore Park Tennis Center. Enjoy a game of frisbee with your kids, work out on your own, or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the sun.
- Coral Gables Congregational Church is a sacred place for many of the locals, however anyone can enjoy the peace and quiet it offers.
- Coral Gabels City Hall is a historic building that has witnessed many governments in its time.
- Biltmore Hotel is not just somewhere to rest your head. As one of the area's most renowned buildings, why not plan a visit and find out for yourself what makes it so special?