Visitors can enjoy all that Bernville has to offer including the theme park, entertainment choices, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Reading
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blue Marsh Recreation Area. In the area, you'll also find Mountain Springs Arena and Conrad Weiser Homestead.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bernville, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 130 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Appalachian Campsites is 3.8 mi (6 km) from central Bernville. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Bernville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its nice bathrooms.
- Newly Remodeled Farmhouse Within Walking Distance to Blue Marsh Lake is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the center of Bernville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wyomissing can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- The Inn at Reading Hotel and Conference Center is located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of Bernville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Wyomissing can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bernville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Bernville gets about 43.27 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F