Visitors to Hancock are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Hancock
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hancock
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center, Pittsfield State Forest, and Berkshire Athenaeum. You'll also find Berkshire Museum and Colonial Theater in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hancock. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wyndham Bentley Brook - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Vacation Village in the Berkshires - Our customers love the proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms at this condo. With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Hancock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 45.43 inches of rain falls on Hancock each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F