Find Hotels in High Springs, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Visiting High Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that High Springs has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. A top sight in the area is Kanapaha Botanical Gardens.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in High Springs
The picturesque setting of Poe Springs Park and O'Leno State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Ginnie Springs to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to High Springs, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 97 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Drury Inn & Suites Gainesville is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of High Springs. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gainesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of High Springs. This 4-star hotel in Gainesville features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free valet parking. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Wyndham Garden Gainesville is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from central High Springs. This 3-star hotel in Gainesville features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Top places to visit around the area include Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center, and Florida Museum of Natural History, which is 20.2 mi (32.6 km) away.
Dressing for High Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- High Springs gets about 47.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in High Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in High Springs, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to High Springs?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Ginnie Springs?
What about the best place to stay near O'Leno State Park?
Recent reviews of High Springs hotels
More trip options
- High Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near High Springs Airports
- Hotels near Popular High Springs Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in High Springs
- High Springs Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Gainesville
- Other Hotels near High Springs, Gainesville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends