Find Cheap Hostels in Isla Mujeres
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Isla Mujeres
Other property types in Isla Mujeres
Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Ixchel Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Mia Reef Isla Mujeres - All Inclusive
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find low-cost places to stay in Isla Mujeres, a hostel in town could be a great choice for you. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodations all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Isla Mujeres for a lower cost, so you can save your budget for sightseeing. You can enjoy activities like snorkeling, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Isla Mujeres
Ready to book a hostel in town? These ones have the highest reviews from our customers and might be a good place to start:
Balu Hostel - Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. You'll find showers and free toiletries in all rooms.
Female Hostal/hostel Shared Dormitory & Breakfast--casa Paloma Blanca - Guests can enjoy air conditioning. Rooms come with towels, showers, and hair dryers.
Mixed Hostel/hostal Casa Paloma Blanca, Isla Mujeres-cancun, México BED & B - You can take advantage of air conditioning at this property. Rooms come with hair dryers and linens.
Posada Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres - Guests can enjoy air conditioning.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Isla Mujeres?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 69° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 66° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.65 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Isla Mujeres?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Top Sights
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- Delfines Beach
- El Rey Ruins
- Joysxee Floating Bottle Island
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park
- Crayola House
- Capitán Dulché Museum
- Aztlán Galería
In general, Isla Mujeres is known for its:
How to Get to Isla Mujeres and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.7 km) away from the city center.