Find Hotels in Jamestown, RI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Jamestown
5/5Exceptional!(6 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Fifth Ward, Fort Adams State Park and Thames Street are top sights worth seeing.
When in Shoreby Hill, you can plan a visit to Fort Adams State Park and Thames Street, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
If you're spending some time in The Dumplings, Fort Wetherill State Park and Fort Weatherill are top sights worth seeing.
Visitors can enjoy all that Jamestown has to offer including the seaside and parks. Around the area, top sights include Fort Adams State Park, Naval War College Museum, and Touro Synagogue.
- You'll find 190 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newport
- The closest major airport is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jamestown
The city's natural beauty is on display at Conanicut Island Sanctuary, Fort Wetherill State Park, and Fort Getty Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jamestown Fire Memorial Museum and Jamestown and Newport Ferry.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jamestown. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fort Adams State Park, located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Naval War College Museum, which is 2.4 mi/3.8 km away.
Dressing for Jamestown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Jamestown gets about 48.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F