Find Hotels in Jamestown, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Jamestown has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro Science Center, and Caraway Speedway.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensboro
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jamestown
Notable city landmarks like Mendenhall Plantation and Castle McCulloch might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guilford Technical Community College and High Point City Lake Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jamestown, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 122 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cute Cottage Close to Everything With HOT TUB is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Greensboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean rooms.
- Convenient to Coliseum, Aquatics Center, Colleges, Golf and Recently Updated is located within 0.7 mi (1.2 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Greensboro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see around the area include Greensboro Coliseum, located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Greensboro Science Center, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for Jamestown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jamestown is 42.28 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jamestown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jamestown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jamestown?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Castle McCulloch?
What about the best place to stay close to Guilford Technical Community College?
Recent reviews of Jamestown hotels
More trip options
- Jamestown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jamestown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Jamestown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jamestown
- Jamestown Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Greensboro
- Other Hotels near Jamestown, Greensboro
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends