Visiting Jan Thiel
Visitors to Jan Thiel are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and casinos.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Jan Thiel
- The closest major airport is in Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jan Thiel
The beaches and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Caracas Bay and Jan Thiel Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Fort Beekenburg to your agenda.
In Jan Thiel, you'll find 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Adonai Hotel Boutique - This 3-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- La Maya Beach - Our customers love the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Wayaca Mini Resort - This 3-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its beach locale.
Dressing for Jan Thiel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Jan Thiel each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 75°F