Imagine yourself on your next vacation: you probably think you'll be walking through the avenues, looking up at the marvellous landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. However, Jefferson Memorial is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular. Now is the time to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Jefferson Memorial
Hotels near Jefferson Memorial
Don't let the crowds of picture-snapping tourists deter you. Jefferson Memorial is an important attraction that should definitely be on top of your itinerary.
This destination is only one of many treasures that Washington, the country's capital, has to offer.
Jefferson Memorial has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 135 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., the Rosewood Washington, D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. are just a few you should consider. They are situated 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you're feeling tired from sightseeing and are longing for someplace affordable but cosy so get a bit of rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the area. The Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, 0.4 miles away, or the Willard InterContinental Washington, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to be what you're looking for.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. The Courtyard Washington Convention Center is only 1 mile away, while the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Just the smell of the fresh coffee beans will give you a jolt of energy. At only 0.5 miles from Jefferson Memorial, travelers can visit US Holocaust Museum Cafe (100 Raoul Wallenberg Place Southwest, Washington) for a caffeine boost prior to an afternoon of tours. To take a load off after a tiring day, have some beers at Empress Lounge (1330 Maryland Avenue Southwest, Washington).
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Use some time to properly commemorate the events that shaped this place's past at George Mason Memorial.
- Gain some knowledge of the area's politics and power by organizing a trip to Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- FDR Memorial is an important landmark that serves as a commemoration of past events that shaped this region.
- Tidal Basin, a popular urban sanctuary, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic lunch and recline among the trees.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial is a prominent landmark that stands as a commemoration of past events.
The rail transport terminal, L'Enfant, can be found 0.9 miles from Jefferson Memorial, making the train a convenient and popular way to go.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Washington has everything you require, so you can be sure to get accommodation near Jefferson Memorial you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of newcomers in the past year. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from the secret guidance you're searching for. You'll set off with confidence when booking time arrives, too: countless new admirers would endorse their Washington hotel to an office-mate.
- Seeking room contentment plus spotlessness? We have it here.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Washington hotel rooms.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent site, the staff at accommodation close to Jefferson Memorial provide awesome service.
Washington holidays saw more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right at your favored place thanks to our diverse inventory of hotels near Jefferson Memorial.
With Jefferson Memorial achieved, you'll still have lots to see and do in Washington.
- Washington treasures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but bookings have been skyrocketing, meaning now is the moment to make your reservations.
- Washington also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its newcomers with a kind hello after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
- Visit one of the local museums, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your good times with a bang.
Paying a visit to Washington is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Jefferson Memorial from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some new photo opportunities!