Find Motels in Las Cruces
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Las Cruces
Other property types in Las Cruces
Motel 6 Las Cruces, NM - Telshor
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino El Paso, Ascend Hotel Collection
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Cruces Organ Mountain
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Las Cruces Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 6 economical motels in Las Cruces among more than 79 hotels and other accommodations. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Las Cruces. Not-to-be-missed sights include Western Playland Amusement Park, White Sands National Monument, and Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers’ favorite Las Cruces motels available to book:
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of New Mexico State University.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- It's located within a short 9-minute drive of New Mexico State University.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 14 minutes of New Mexico State University.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of New Mexico State University.
- An outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
What to Do in Las CrucesCheck out the college campus and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Las Cruces for its shops and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- Western Playland Amusement Park
- White Sands National Monument
- Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- White Sands Missile Range
- Red Hawk Golf Club
- Sonoma Ranch Golf Course
Las Cruces is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Las CrucesDetermine the optimal time to visit Las Cruces by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 96° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 96° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 84° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
How to Get to Las Cruces and Around the Area
|El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.)||Airport||46.4 mi (74.7 km)|
|Alamogordo, NM (ALM-White Sands Regional)||Airport||55.5 mi (89.3 km)|
|Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.)||Airport||55.6 mi (89.5 km)|