Find Hotels in Lester, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lester, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and live music. Top sights around the area include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Wells Fargo Center.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lester
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Wells Fargo Center. In the area, you'll also find Citizens Bank Park and Philadelphia Zoo.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Ben Franklin National Memorial, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center, and Philadelphia Museum of Art, which is 8.4 mi/13.6 km away.
Dressing for Lester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lester is 41.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F