Visitors can enjoy all that Lewisberry has to offer including the restaurants and parks. Top sights around the area include Hershey's Chocolate World, Pennsylvania State Capitol, and Hersheypark Stadium.
- You'll find 222 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Harrisburg - Hershey
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lewisberry
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gifford Pinchot State Park. In the area, you'll also find Hershey's Chocolate World and Pennsylvania State Capitol.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lewisberry, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 63 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Pet Friendly, Cozy Creekfront Cottage Near Harrisburg, Hershey, Roundtop Mtn is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the center of Lewisberry. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Harrisburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey), PA is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Lewisberry. This 2.5-star hotel in Harrisburg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Ramada by Wyndham Harrisburg/Hershey Area is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Lewisberry. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Harrisburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Hersheypark Stadium, located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lewisberry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.94 inches of rain falls on Lewisberry each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F