Find Hotels in Lima
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Where to stay in Lima
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,315 area reviews)
This affluent suburb is home to picturesque gardens, upscale boutiques and classy restaurants with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean.
4.5/5Wonderful!(110 area reviews)
Climb cliffs for ocean views, before descending the coastal walkway and crossing the Bridge of Sighs to reach the shore.
If you're spending some time in Rimac, San Cristobal Hill and Acho Bullfighting Ring are top sights worth seeing.
Cercado de Lima
4/5Very Good!(61 area reviews)
Learn about Lima’s past by touring the cathedral, palace and churches of its well-preserved historic center. Visit galleries, museums and go on a shopping spree.
4/5Very Good!(3 area reviews)
Pueblo Libre is noteworthy for its museums, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Larco Herrera Museum and National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lima, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its museums, cafés, and cathedral. Top sights in the city include Plaza San Martin, Asia Beach, and Plaza de Armas de Lima.
- There are 1080 hotels and other accommodations in Lima
- The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lima
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Huaca Pucllana Ruins, Lima Art Museum, and Larco Herrera Museum. Attractions like Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Plaza San Martin, Plaza de Armas de Lima, and Bridge of Sighs.
In Lima, you'll find 1080 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Barranco by Ananay Hotels - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Barranco can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Belma Boutique Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Miraflores can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Atemporal - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Miraflores can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Other favorite sights in Lima include Asia Beach, Plaza Norte Peru, and Plaza San Miguel Mall.
Getting Around Lima
Nearby metro stations include Miguel Grau Station, El Angel Station, and Gamarra Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F