Visiting Little Bay
Visitors to Little Bay are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seaside.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Negril
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blue Hole Mineral Springs. You'll also find Negril Hills Golf Club and Royal Palm Reserve in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Little Bay. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Coral Cove Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Richie's on the Beach - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Little Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 49.17 inches of rain falls on Little Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 68°F