Visitors to Malahat are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, coffeehouses, and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Butchart Gardens, Fisgard Lighthouse, and British Columbia Parliament Building.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Malahat
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malahat
A favorite place to visit in the city is Spectacle Lake Provincial Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Butchart Gardens and Fisgard Lighthouse.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Villa Eyrie Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is British Columbia Parliament Building, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Malahat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Malahat gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F