Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Malden, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, shopping, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malden
USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Harvard Square and Boston Common.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Malden. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Town Line Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, a conference center, and parking.
- Econo Lodge Malden - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to the airport at this motel. With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Boston Public Garden, 5.3 mi/8.6 km from the city center, and Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, which is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away.
Getting Around Malden
With so many ways to get around, seeing Malden is easy. Head over to Oak Grove Station to catch metro. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Malden Center Station.
Dressing for Malden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Malden gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F