Find Motels in Malden
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Featured Motels in Malden
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Other property types in Malden
Econo Lodge Boston-Malden
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
OYO Hotel Malden MA Broadway
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Town Line Motel
Reviewed on Apr 13, 2020
Malden Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Malden including just 2 inexpensive motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Malden has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution Museum, and The Freedom Trail.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Malden motels to select from:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of The Freedom Trail and TD Garden.
- Enjoy access to the conference center, and freebies including WiFi and RV/bus/truck parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Bunker Hill Monument and TD Garden.
Things to Do in MaldenThose visiting Malden have good things to say about the restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Malden:
- Bunker Hill Monument
- USS Constitution Museum
- The Freedom Trail
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Boston Common
- Boston Public Garden
- Walden Pond
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- New England Aquarium
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Salem Willows Park
Malden is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit MaldenDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Malden by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.74 inches in a year
How to Get to Malden and Around the Area
|Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)||Airport||5 mi (8 km)|
|Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field)||Airport||11.9 mi (19.1 km)|
|Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal)||Airport||13 mi (20.9 km)|
|Oak Grove Station||Metro Station||0.8 mi (1.2 km)|
|Malden Center Station||Train Station||1 mi (1.5 km)|