Families will find kid-friendly activities in Revere, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Top sights around the area include USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- You'll find 1430 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Revere
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Revere Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Belle Isle Marsh Reservation to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Revere. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Logan International Airport - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Hampton Inn Boston - Logan Airport - Our customers like the WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Quality Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include USS Constitution Museum, 4.3 mi/6.9 km from the city center, and TD Garden, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Getting Around Revere
Take advantage of metro transit at Wonderland Station, Revere Beach Station, and Beachmont Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Revere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 43.74 inches of rain falls on Revere each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F