Visitors to Columbia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, opera houses, and live music.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbia
The city's cultural venues include National Watch and Clock Museum and Turkey Hill Experience. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Susquehanna Glass Factory and Wright's Ferry Mansion.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hermansader's Victorian Mansion - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Columbia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Columbia is 1.54 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F