Travelers to Mapleton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mapleton
Places to visit in the larger region include Ocean Dunes Golf Links, Darlingtonia State Natural Site, and Sandpines Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Siuslaw Pioneer Museum and Sandland Adventures in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mapleton, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 102 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Two Bedroom One Bath House on the Siuslaw River is 5 mi (8.1 km) from central Mapleton. This 3-star aparthotel in Florence features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Driftwood Shores Resort And Conference Center is located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Mapleton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Florence can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Villa West Motel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the center of Mapleton. This 2.5-star motel in Florence features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Mapleton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Mapleton gets about 64.96 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F