Travelers to Yachats give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and sightseeing tours. You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yachats
The seaside and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Yachats Ocean Road State Natural Site, Yachats Common Park, and Yachats State Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little Log Church and Museum and Devils Churn.
In Yachats, you'll find 110 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Fireside Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Silver Surf Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Yachats
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Yachats gets about 67.28 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F