Visitors to McLeansville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Greensboro Science Center and Greensboro Coliseum.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensboro
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in McLeansville
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Greensboro Science Center and Greensboro Coliseum. You'll also find Charlotte Hawkins Brown Museum and Bryan Park Golf Course in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Greensboro East / McLeansville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for McLeansville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- McLeansville gets about 44.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F