Visitors can enjoy all that Micoud has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Marigot Bay, Sulphur Springs, and Soufriere Volcano.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Micoud
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Micoud
A favorite place to visit in the city is Descartiers Rainforest Trail. In the area, you'll also find Marigot Bay and Sulphur Springs.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Micoud. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Madeleine is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star villa in Micoud features free WiFi, free parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- Zamacá Bed & Breakfast is located within 2.1 mi (3.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star guesthouse in Fond Bay features a restaurant.
- A Great Place To Relax is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. Guests staying at this aparthotel in Fond Bay can enjoy access to a terrace and a private balcony.
Top places to see outside the city include Soufriere Volcano, 8 mi/12.9 km from the heart of the city, and Anse Chastanet Beach, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Micoud
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Micoud gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F