Find Hotels in Cottage Grove, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Visiting Cottage Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Cottage Grove has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Wisconsin Historical Museum, and Wisconsin State Capitol.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madison
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottage Grove
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Farm Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Olbrich Botanical Gardens and Wisconsin Historical Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cottage Grove, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Spacious Luxury Home - Convenient Madison East Location is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the center of Cottage Grove. This 3-star hotel in Madison features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Cottage Grove. This 2.5-star hotel in Madison features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Madison is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Cottage Grove. This 4.5-star hotel in Madison features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and a fitness center. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, 9.7 mi/15.5 km from the heart of the city, and Wisconsin State Capitol, which is 9.9 mi (16 km) away.
Dressing for Cottage Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.45 inches of rain falls on Cottage Grove each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F