Find Hotels in Montego Bay
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Visiting Montego Bay
Travelers to Montego Bay give high marks for the seaside, entertainment choices, and live music scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls and local tours. Top sights in the city include Hip Strip, Doctor's Cave Beach, and Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.
- There are 1132 hotels and other accommodations in Montego Bay
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montego Bay
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Museum of St. James and Reggae Xplosion Museum. Attractions like Rocklands Bird Sanctuary, Dolphin Cove, and AquaSol Theme Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Rose Hall Great House, Saint James Parish Church, and Sam Sharpe Square.
In Montego Bay, you'll find 1132 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hermosa Cove Villa Resort and Suites - This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Jamaica Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Other favorite sights in Montego Bay include Hip Strip, Doctor's Cave Beach, and Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal. Popular places to visit in the area include Seven Mile Beach, 29.6 mi/47.7 km from the city center, and Bloody Bay Beach, which is 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away.
Dressing for Montego Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.87 inches of rain falls on Montego Bay each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Montego Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Montego Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Montego Bay?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Montego Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Montego Bay?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Montego Bay?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Montego Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Montego Bay?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Hip Strip?
What about the best place to stay near Dunn's River Falls?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Montego Bay?
What are some accommodations with pools in Montego Bay?
Recent reviews of Montego Bay hotels
More trip options
- Montego Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Montego Bay Airports
- Hotels in Montego Bay Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Montego Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Montego Bay
- More Hotel Options in Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Jamaica
- Other Hotels near Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends