See yourself walking through the avenues of your perfect holiday, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you're especially anticipating: Museum of Discovery and Science. Now is finally the day to mark it off your to-do list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay at Museum of Discovery and Science?
Hotels near Museum of Discovery and Science
You cannot say that you've completely experienced a place without taking in some of its culture. Museum of Discovery and Science is a fantastic starting point.
Situated in the city of Fort Lauderdale, it continues to host people from across the globe.
Looking for a place to stay within easy reach of Museum of Discovery and Science? You can select from a minimum of 14 accommodation options located within 2 miles. The Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street and the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel are 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Riverside Hotel, is 0.7 miles away.
If traveling's your number one concern and you would rather save some coin when it comes to accommodation, then there are some budget hotels close by. Two much-frequented options are the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area and the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the second is 1 mile away.
If you are the type of traveler who appreciates luxury in excess, you can stay at one of the elegant upmarket hotels nearby. The Travelodge Fort Lauderdale and the Oasis Hotel are just a stone's throw away at distances of only 2 miles for the former and 1 mile for the latter.
If the robust coffee at Just Java doesn't prepare you for a day at Museum of Discovery and Science, the delicious sweets will. This eatery is not far away. A little later, you can delight in a more substantial meal at another nearby spot, Suite 100 Restaurant. Loosen up with a round of drinks from Revolution Live.
There are a few other things to do and see in proximity to Museum of Discovery and Science:
- Travelers who are looking for an evening out with friends while you're visiting the region, you can rely on Broward Center for the Performing Arts having a concert, show or event that you enjoy.
- History buffs shouldn't forget to visit Fort Lauderdale History Center, a place where history comes alive to share the tales and events of the past.
- While wandering along Las Olas Riverfront, enjoy some people watching or have a chat with the friendly locals.
- Spend some time at Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and take in their notable exhibition of impressive artworks.
- Ardent book-lovers will be on top of the world visiting Broward County Library, a well-loved space that is home to an impressive selection of books, newspapers and other thought-provoking reads.
The rail station, Fort Lauderdale Brightline Station, is located 0.2 miles from Museum of Discovery and Science, making the metro a convenient way to go.
Our registry of Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotels offers everything you need, so you can be sure to find accommodation near Museum of Discovery and Science that you'll love. It's time to get hunting: Downtown Fort Lauderdale saw quite a few guests over the past year. Need help making a decision? Find all the advice and information you could ever want right here. When you're ready to book, you'll spend with certainty: numerous explorers approved of their Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel.
- We have spaces that are comfortable for all sorts, from big reunions to travelers on their own.
- Rooms in Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotels are always fresh and orderly.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent feature, the staff at accommodation close to Museum of Discovery and Science provide awesome service.
It's simple to see why Downtown Fort Lauderdale rooms saw more visitors in the past year than the year before that. You can stay right at your favorite place with Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Museum of Discovery and Science.
Interesting Downtown Fort Lauderdale Facts and Figures
When you've conquered Museum of Discovery and Science, there are still more activities to see and do in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale is starting to be acknowledged after having been hidden away.
- Take a time to plot some excursions, and you'll soon notice Downtown Fort Lauderdale also knows some things about custom care.
- Be cultured about local history, then head out on the town to end the exploration.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Downtown Fort Lauderdale, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Museum of Discovery and Science from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few new photo ops!